In response to ongoing NSW COVID-19 restrictions and challenges faced by our local businesses at this time, we're proud to be launching the #MyLocalPledge campaign.
We're asking you, our community leaders, business leaders and community members to come together and pledge your commitment to support our local businesses. Get your phone ready to record and we'll show you how...
Our call to action is simple:
- Record a short video pledging your support to local businesses - it's great idea to make a specific commitment.
- Upload to social media using the hashtag #MyLocalPledge and tag AlburyCity and Albury Business Connect.
Together we can make a difference - let's help our local businesses that need it most, especially during this challenging time.
There are plenty of ways to pledge your support, here's just a few:
- Order your next meal as takeaway from a local cafe or restaurant.
- Buy your next pair of runners at a local retailer.
- Buy a voucher from a local beauty salon.
- Book a stay-cation at a local hotel.
- Buy the album of a local musician.
- Purchase a piece of local artwork or photography.
- Stock up on coffee beans from my local cafe.
- Shout yourself to a new outfit from a local fashion retailer through click and collect.
- Buy the book of a local author.
- Order stationary supplies locally.
- Forego event refunds.
- Buy a gift for a friend or family member from a local business.
- Volunteer time to help a local business.
- Look for new offerings at local retailers (online for now of course).
- Share social media initiatives through personal or business social media channels.
- Buy a gift card from a local business.
To keep our community safe and help stop the spread of COVID-19, it's important to remember to follow current government rules and restrictions.
For more about #MyLocalPledge, get in touch with our Economic Development Officer, Angela Larkin on 0439 498 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“This is #MyLocalPledge - what's yours?” — Mayor Kevin Mack