Support local for your chance to win!
We’re kicking #MyLocalPledge up a notch with 2 x $100 giveaways up for grabs every week for the rest of 2021.
It's time to get involved - we're asking you to pledge your support to our local businesses, especially to those who need it the most. The creative arts and culture, health and beauty, accommodation and entertainment sectors are just a few who've faced many challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, and would love your support.
Not only will you be doing something special for our community, you'll also have a chance to win!
Here's how you can win:
It's easy, simply record, take a photo, create a graphic or post a comment to social media pledging your support to a local business using the hashtag #MyLocalPledge and tag AlburyCity and Albury Business Connect.
For competition details, see our terms and conditions.
Together we can make a difference - let's help our local businesses that need it most, especially during this challenging time.
There are plenty of ways to pledge your support, here are just a few:
- Order your next meal as takeaway from a local café or restaurant.
- Buy your next pair of runners at a local retailer.
- Buy a voucher from a local beauty salon.
- Book a stay-cation at a local hotel.
- Buy the album of a local musician.
- Purchase a piece of local artwork or photography.
- Stock up on coffee beans from my local café.
- Shout yourself to a new outfit from a local fashion retailer through click and collect.
- Buy the book of a local author.
- Order stationary supplies locally.
- Forego event refunds.
- Buy a gift for a friend or family member from a local business.
- Volunteer time to help a local business.
- Look for new offerings at local retailers (online for now of course).
- Share social media initiatives through personal or business social media channels.
- Buy a gift card from a local business.
To keep our community safe and help stop the spread of COVID-19, it's important to remember to follow current government rules and restrictions.
For more about #MyLocalPledge, get in touch with our Economic Development Officer, Angela Larkin on
0439 498 047 or email her email@example.com