Our OOSH services provide before school and after school for primary school aged children. We provide parents with the security of knowing their children are being educated and cared for in a safe, friendly and relaxed environment each day. Nutritious snacks based on the Eat Smart, Play Smart Program and drinks are offered to the children, together with a wide variety of interesting play and recreational experiences.
Programs will operate on school days as set by the NSW Board of Education and Communities. All Programs will be closed for all New South Wales and National Gazetted Public Holidays. Please note that our St Pats and Trinity programs will operate on days set by the Catholic Board of Education and the Anglican Schools Commission
Before school care is currently only offered to children attending Albury Public School and St Patrick's Parish School.
For more information, download our OOSH & Vacation Care Parent Handbook.
After School and Before School Care for 2024
Bookings for Before and After School Care for AlburyCity OOSH Services are now open for 2024. (Please note: Before School Care is available at Albury OOSH only).
Families will need to create an account, add their child’s details, and make a booking request for the days of care required. See steps on ‘How to Enrol' below.
Once you have requested the days of care, the Service will review. If care is available, an email offer will be sent to you. Follow the instructions on the email offer to accept the days of care.
Please feel free to contact the Service directly to discuss care for you child in 2024.
How to Enrol
We now manage all of our bookings for OOSH and vacation care online through My Family Lounge (MFL). It's easy to enrol, simply use the My Family Lounge casual booking App (available on the App Store / Google Play) or for permanent bookings, follow the three simple steps below.
- Create a My Family Lounge Account (step-by-step guide)
- Follow this step by step guide to create your account.
(If you already have a MFL account, please skip this step and log in below)
- Enrol your child in My Family Lounge (step-by-step guide)
- Complete an enrolment form with your children’s information.
- Request a permanent booking (step-by-step guide)
- Tell us what days of care you require. Once you request a permanent booking for Before or After School care we will advise if we have a spot available for your child. Offers will be emailed to you, and you simply accept the offer to confirm your child’s placement.