As an AlburyCity ratepayer, you are entitled to four (4) Albury Waste Management Centre vouchers each financial year. Your vouchers are provided with your rates notice – be sure to keep them somewhere safe. Your 2020-21 vouchers are valid until 31 July 2021.
The Albury Waste Management Centre is located off Mudge Street in Hamilton Valley, and is open Monday to Friday, 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
How the vouchers work
Vouchers are issued to the owner of residential properties. Each house, townhouse or unit on a strata title that has a domestic kerbside service is entitled to four vouchers.
Vouchers must be presented at time of disposal and will be scanned on exit at the Albury Waste Management Centre gatehouse during operating hours.
The unique QR code and number on each voucher can only be scanned once, and only at the Albury Waste Management Centre.
Terms and Conditions
- Your vouchers entitle you to dispose of general household waste, garden and home building waste.
- Each voucher is valid for up to 500kgs of waste. Loads over this amount will require additional vouchers.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- All residents are required to separate recyclables from general waste at the Albury Waste Management Centre.
- A mattress, bed base, a second refrigerator, freezer, or air conditioner each require one voucher, or charges will apply. Additional waste disposed of at the same time will require a second voucher, or charges will apply.
- Vouchers cannot be used for commercial or industrial waste, tyres and asbestos.
- Selling vouchers is not permitted.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Lost vouchers can be replaced, phone us on 02 6023 8111 or email email@example.com to arrange a replacement. We can issue replacement waste vouchers within 14 days of application.
- Any vouchers previously used will be voided and are unable to be used again.
- AlburyCity retains the right to make the final decision on the volume of waste accepted under the voucher system. If your load exceeds the allowance outlined above, charges will apply.