Grandstand building keyboard_arrow_right
The grandstand building, overlooking the main oval, has been designed and built with state-of-the-art inclusions that make it one of the best sporting venues in regional NSW. The building can be hired for exclusive use and used for carnivals, conferences and elite sporting events.
The grandstand building features include:
- A semi-commercial kitchen, bar and storage
- A grandstand facing the main oval with undercover seating for 1,800 people
- Two sets of change rooms, including one set to fully meet national sporting code standards
- Three sets of toilets, four disabled toilets
- Dedicated media and radio broadcast rooms
- Timekeeper’s room
- Two coaches’ rooms overlooking the main oval
- Office space and first aid rooms
The function room keyboard_arrow_right
Located in the grandstand building, the function room boasts floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the main oval. The function room accommodates 208 people, providing a warm, intimate atmosphere.
Perfect for small conferences, parties, meetings, dinners, luncheons, seminars and forums, the function room provides a perfect backdrop for any event.
It is complemented by full technical facilities with expert technical support available.
- Full AV and projector facilities
- Free high speed WIFI connection
- Bar and storage
- Main grandstand and balcony access
The Pavilion keyboard_arrow_right
The amenities building, located between the two playing fields, allows for patrons and players to be catered for on ground 2 without having to walk to the main grandstand building.
This building hosts:
- Two sets of change rooms
- Toilets with separate disabled spaces
- Two sets of umpires’ change rooms
- Kiosk and storage
Sporting facilities keyboard_arrow_right
- Two full-size oval playing arenas for sports such as cricket and AFL, or three rectangular fields which can be activated simultaneously to host codes such as soccer, rugby league, rugby union, and touch football. The grounds can also be hired for group training sessions (gyms and other sporting codes)
- Tiered seating on the Pearsall Street side for 12,000 people
- Netball court
- Four synthetic and three turf practice cricket wickets
- Lighting on the main field to 500 lux and to 200 lux on the second field
- Electronic scoreboard (25sqm) capable of running advertising during game
- A smaller electronic scoreboard (14sqm) on Ground 2
- Coaches’ benches and undercover on-ground team seating
- Two further kiosk facilities
- A cycling velodrome with lighting, surrounding a practice netball court
- The grounds can be hired for groups or individuals
We've got the space, the personnel and the best location. We offer:
- in-house event coordination
- in-house catering
- technical expertise
- flexible spaces that can be tailored to your event needs
- conference offices, secretariat areas, ample registration space and speaker preparation rooms
- Sporting ovals that can be used as the ultimate space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Disability access
- Close to accommodation, transport and shopping outlets
The Lavington Sports Ground has everything to host a regional, state or national carnival.
With large, flexible playing surfaces that can be arranged to host all sporting codes and a venue that can hold up to 12,000 people, LSG is perfect for regional, state and national carnivals. Carnival organisers may bring in external food vendors and or hire the kiosks fully staffed or to self-staff.
The venue has all the facilities that make it ideal for running multiple games and hosting large groups of competitors and spectators including:
- Up to eight change rooms
- Function room fully equipped with Audio Visual system
- Dedicated medical rooms
- Ample car and bus parking
- Three kiosks and commercial kitchen on site
- Spectator seating for over 12,000
- Close to accommodation and town amenities
In previous years, the venue has hosted the Kookaburra, Bradman, Giants, and Paul Kelly Cups, fostering junior sport at all levels.
All Australian Under 15 AFL Championships
Our five-star, in-house catering team will add culinary flair to any occasion.
We offer a wide range of menu options and use only the finest and freshest local gourmet produce.
From intimate morning or afternoon teas to corporate lunches, cocktail parties and gala dinners, we’ll work with you to create the perfect menu.
Get in touch for your personalised catering package today.
When you've chosen your menu, let us help you select a wine or other drinks that will complement your food choices. We source our wine from the famous Rutherglen vineyards, including our house wine from Cofield’s Winery.
We'll cater for all dietary requirements and will tailor any of our menus to suit your needs.
The commercial kitchen boasts a state of the art convection/steam oven, conventional electric oven, deep fryers, gas stove, commercial dishwasher, fridges, and freezer and can be used by guests providing their own catering*.
*hire conditions and cleaning fees apply.
Hire fees and charges
An innovative way to support our commercial and community clients with a range of flexible hire charges.
The hire fees and charges encompass all facilities and rooms at LSG. The fees and charges are structured for commercial, community and individual use. Three-day hire fees apply for large commercial events, taking bump-in and out into consideration.
A security bond and cleaning fees will be applicable for some event bookings.
For more information on bookings and catering, and to access the venue please contact Jack Bradley on 02 6023 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org