- Undercover seating for 1,800 people
- Three sets of toilets, four disabled toilets
- Media and officials rooms
- Timekeepers room
- Two coaches rooms overlooking the main oval
- Match day admin office
- Umpires box
- A semi-commercial kitchen, bar and storage
- Floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the main oval
- Maximum capacity – 200 pax
- Full AV and projector facilities
- Free high speed WIFI connection
- Bar and storage
- Main grandstand and balcony access
- Unisex change rooms for up to four separate teams
- Spectator toilets
- Public drinking fountains
- Modern kitchen/kiosk facility
- 2 separate umpire rooms with female friendly facilities
- Dedicated medical room
State of the art Electronic scoreboard (25sqm) capable of video playback and sponsor advertising, with integration back to function room screens.
Two sets of change rooms, including one set to fully meet national sporting code standards. Two existing change rooms available to accommodate up to four teams.
Four synthetic practice wickets and three turf practice wickets. Perfect for school trial days and large scale cricket events.
Business events (meetings, conferences)
We've got the space, the personnel and the best location. We offer:
- in-house event coordination
- in-house catering
- technical expertise
- flexible spaces that can be tailored to your event needs
- conference offices, secretariat areas, ample registration space and speaker preparation rooms
- Sporting ovals that can be used as the ultimate space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Disability access
- Close to accommodation, transport and shopping outlets
The Lavington Sports Ground has everything to host a regional, state or national carnival.
With large, flexible playing surfaces that can be arranged to host all sporting codes and a venue that can hold up to 12,000 people, LSG is perfect for regional, state and national carnivals. Carnival organisers may bring in external food vendors and or hire the kiosks fully staffed or to self-staff.
The venue has all the facilities that make it ideal for running multiple games and hosting large groups of competitors and spectators including:
- Up to eight change rooms
- Function room fully equipped with Audio Visual system
- Dedicated medical rooms
- Ample car and bus parking
- Three kiosks and commercial kitchen on site
- Spectator seating for over 12,000
- Close to accommodation and town amenities
In previous years, the venue has hosted the Kookaburra, Bradman, Giants, and Paul Kelly Cups, fostering junior sport at all levels.
Our five-star, in-house catering team will add culinary flair to any occasion.
We offer a wide range of menu options and use only the finest and freshest local gourmet produce.
From intimate morning or afternoon teas to corporate lunches, cocktail parties and gala dinners, we’ll work with you to create the perfect menu.
When you've chosen your menu, let us help you select a wine or other drinks that will complement your food choices. We source our wine from the famous Rutherglen vineyards, including our house wine from Cofield’s Winery.
We'll cater for all dietary requirements and will tailor any of our menus to suit your needs.
The commercial kitchen boasts a state of the art convection/steam oven, conventional electric oven, deep fryers, gas stove, commercial dishwasher, fridges, and freezer and can be used by guests providing their own catering*.
Please get in contact with us for your personalized catering package.
*hire conditions and cleaning fees apply.
Hire fees and charges
An innovative way to support our commercial and community clients with a range of flexible hire charges.
The hire fees and charges encompass all facilities and rooms at LSG. The fees and charges are structured for commercial, community and individual use. Three-day hire fees apply for large commercial events, taking bump-in and out into consideration.
A security bond and cleaning fees will be applicable for some event bookings.
Still have questions?
For more information and to access the venue please contact Jack Bradley on 02 6023 8111 or email email@example.com