Glenecho Community Centre welcomes people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. We offer an inclusive service that brings people together to connect, learn and contribute to their local community through social, education, recreational and support activities.
We offer a range of programs and activities, including:
- Adult crafts
- Exercise and Yoga
- Cooking programs
- Cards – 500 and Euchre
- Women’s circles
- Alcoholics Anonymous support groups
- Tax help for clients with low income needing access to a specialist from the ATO.
- Computer classes
We also take bookings for room hire or private functions.
Other services and support offered Glenecho:
- Referral service – link people to other services that may be able to support them.
- Emergency food relief – fresh, frozen and non-perishable food is available for people experiencing financial distress.
- Kitchen facilities – come in and make a cuppa, warm up a bottle for your child or heat up a meal.
- Showering facilities – available to community members who do not have access bathroom facilities.
- Clothes swap – clothes are donated by other community members to allow low-income earners access to warm clothes during winter
- Book swap – Take a book to read and learn. You can stay at the Centre, make a cuppa and enjoy our little reading corner or take the book home.
- Public computer access and printing services. If you need access to internet or printing forms or even printing your resume. Access to Facebook to connect with friends and family.
The Centre is a council owned and managed facility. A Coordinator is employed on a part-time basis from Monday to Friday.