How to join
The easiest way to join is to submit an application form online
To be eligible to join as an online member you must reside within a 100km radius of the Albury local government area.
When joining online, your account will be converted to an eResources membership within two business days. We’ll send you an email once the process is complete, notifying you of your new membership member, which will allow you to have full access to our online resources.
Please make sure you visit one of our 2 branches within 12 months with proof of identity, including your current address to make your membership permanent.
Alternatively you can join in person at either of our 2 branches, with proof of identity.
Official documents such as a driver's licence, bank statement, rates or utilities notice showing your current residential address are accepted.
New members under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to accompany them to show proof of address when collecting new library cards.
- Choose from a huge range of fiction and non-fiction books in the format that suits you best, including large-print books, audiobooks, eBooks, music CDs and movie DVDs, for free for up to two weeks.
- Loans will be automatically renewed on the day the item is due*.
- Access the facilities at both the LibraryMuseum and Lavington Libraries.
- Access our elibrary.
- Request a loan from another library (fees may apply).
- Free loan transfers between our branches.
- Free reservation for all items.
- Online account to search, reserve and renew loans.
- Up to 1 hour of free computer use a day and free wifi in branches.
- Arrange to borrow community language books from the State Library of NSW.
- Join the State Library of NSW and access online resource.
*Automatic renewal will not occur if the item has been reserved by another borrower, or if it has already reached the maximum 2 renewals.