Music in the Gardens
Albury Botanic Gardens, Wodonga Place Albury
Gates open at 11am, for a 12pm concert start to 3pm
Requirement to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will depend on Public Health Orders at the time of the event.
No tickets are required for this event, entry will be on a first to arrive, first in basis following check-in (QR code or manual sign-in) until venue capacity is reached. Capacity limits will be determined and set on the day under the direction of the COVID-Safety Officer on-site managing the event.
Please allow additional time for entry into this event.
We'd also like to let you know:
- This is a seated event, however no seating will be provided. You’re welcome you to bring your own chairs, or picnic rug for your comfort.
- Food and drinks will be available at this event. Feel free to bring your own to enjoy, including alcohol, which is permitted.
- Public amenities will be available during the performance for patron use.
Terms and Conditions
- Vaccination status will depend on Public Health Orders at the time of the event. Patrons, staff, vendors, and suppliers may be required to show proof of double vaccination to attend the event, depending on restrictions at the time. In the case, non-vaccinated people under 16 will only be able to attend with vaccinated members of their household or guardian. For more information on the types of proof acceptable, visit the Services Australia website.
- Patrons are to sanitise hands upon entry of the event.
- Masks must be worn at all times, but are allowed to be taken off once seated.
- Installing and running the COVID-Safe app is recommended for people attending all public events, and we strongly urge our patrons to do so. The app is available here.
- QR Code or manual registration is required for all patrons attending the event:
- Full name and a contact number must be provided for each patron attending the event, for the purposes of contact tracing.
- This information will be held for 28 days after the event and will not be used for marketing purposes or shared with any other third party other than authorized Government health or other authorities, and only as required in the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 contact at the event.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry if contact details are not provided.
- The patron confirms that in the past 14 days they have not:
- returned from overseas.
- have not travelled to any of the ‘hotspots’ advised by government and the Department of Health.
- If you feel unwell, you must stay home and not attend the event:
- The patron confirms that they are familiar with the symptoms of COVID-19 and they have been free of all symptoms for 14 days prior to the event.
- The patron confirms they have not been in contact with anyone displaying the symptoms of, awaiting testing results, or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event.
- Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
- The patron confirms they are not waiting on COVID test results.
- Patrons will notify AlburyCity Council of the event immediately if they develop any symptoms of or are diagnosed with COVID-19 within the 14 days of attending the concert by calling 02 6023 8111.
- COVID-Safety Officers will be on-site, monitoring movement and social distancing. AlburyCity reserve the right to manage this space accordingly, anyone not complying may be asked to leave the event zone.
- The event organisers may cancel the event at any time and without notice if it determines that the event should not proceed for reasons of public safety, including due to risks associated with COVID-19 or instructed by the NSW Public Health department.
- Information relating to COVID-19 is available on the NSW Government's website.
Disclaimer and exclusion: All patrons enter the venue and attends the event at their own risk and will not make any claim or take any action against the venue in respect of any injury or damage they may suffer arising out of the patron contracting COVID-19 or the consequences of any actual or suspected contact with a person with COVID-19.
Warning: Adhering to social distancing guidelines is the responsibility of each individual. Patrons not adhering to the guidelines, including providing false information are in breach of the directions issued by the Chief Health Officer for which penalties may apply.