Choosing a location for your business is an important step in starting a business.
Factors to consider include:
- proximity to suppliers and distributors
- customer access
- space required
- land zoning
- planned developments
- access to services such as water and gas
- complementary businesses in the area
- the cost of buying or leasing.
There various options depending on the type of business you plan to start. Examples of business premises include a:
- home office
- retail premises
- commercial office or hub
- warehouse, manufacturing plant or storage facility.
We can provide information on zoning, planned developments and suitable opportunities. Contact us to discuss choosing a location for your business.
For more information about choosing a location visit business.gov.au