Expressions of Interest - Mobile Food Vendors
We are seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from mobile food and beverage traders to trade at Albury Riverside Precinct.
From the registrations received, a list of vendors will be selected based on the credentials assessed and those companies short-listed will be invited to submit a quotation for the project.
All mobile food vehicles must:
- Comply with the most current NSW Guidelines for Mobile Food Vehicles
- Operate only within the hours of: 6am-9pm
- Not sell alcohol, cigarettes or other non-food products
- Carry valid insurance policies
Contract/licence period keyboard_arrow_right
November 2023 – March 2024
Excluded from Expression of Interest keyboard_arrow_right
- Fixed food vendors (plumbed to water/sewer)
- Outdoor dining experiences (more explain)
Lease offer/fees keyboard_arrow_right
Fees aligned with Commercial activities on public land charges.
Operating times keyboard_arrow_right
- Food and beverage vendors may manage their operating hours between 6am and 9pm, 7 days a week.
- AlburyCity will have an expectation of operating for a minimum of 30 hours per week across the 7 day period.
Outdoor dining restrictions keyboard_arrow_right
- Due to the preservation of the site and patron security around roads, there is no provision for outdoor dining options.
Power and site (provided by AlburyCity) keyboard_arrow_right
- Access to three-phase 15Amp electrical power is available. There is no additional charge for power however the successful vendors must supply their own power boards and extension cords of at least 30 metres in length, tested and tagged in accordance with Council requirements.
Promotion and marketing keyboard_arrow_right
All promotion and marketing must be undertaken by the vendor. AlburyCity will not promote the vendor.
- Vendors are responsible for the safety and security of their staff and patrons whilst operating.
- The vendor needs to be a mobile trade and their food trucks/stalls cannot stay on site overnight.
- The Vendor also needs to supply own power leads.
Sustainability practices keyboard_arrow_right
- Vendors must dispose of waste material and rubbish in a responsible manner offsite.
- Vendors must adhere to the guidelines of the AlburyCity Single Use Plastic Policy.
Special Consideration keyboard_arrow_right
- AlburyCity Community wood fire oven will also be operating every two weeks on Sunday between the times of 3pm to 8pm during daylight savings.