A small set of play equipment and kick around area, with pathway linking to Noorla Place, seating and shade trees.
History - The park is named after the Buchhorn family who donated the land as part of the residential development. The Buchhorn family name is synonymous with the Lavington orchard production in the early 1900's. The Buchhorns also operated a general store in Urana Road next to the Garrison Hotel (now known as the Northside).
Parks and recreation
Phone: 02 6023 8111