The event is held annually.
Market stallholder criteria
We're looking for stallholders whose products, services and stall offers the following attributes:
- Innovative: consideration is given to the need for variety at the markets and the need to support niche industries
- Unique: individuality in product
- Quality: distinguishing characteristics or attributes, design and excellence in craftsmanship
- Sustainability: demonstrated sustainability practices, products and/or services
- Presentation: visual impact of product presentation and proposed stall layout, encouraging a positive image for the stallholder and the markets
Event date and times
- Saturday 29 April :12pm- 8pm
- Sunday 30 April: 10am -2pm
Market date and times
- Saturday 29 April :12pm- 4pm
- Sunday 30 April: 10am -2pm
Noreuil Foreshore and Hovell Tree Park
Set-up and pack down times - markets
Saturday: Set-up is between 9.00am to 11.00am.
Sunday: Set-up is between 7.00am to 9.00am.
Pack down is between 5-6pm Saturday and from 2.30pm on Sunday. Stallholders are to make all reasonable endeavours to vacate their site by this time or risk exclusion of future markets.
A fair go for all
We want to give our stallholders a fair go by making sure we limit the number of repeat or similar product lines. This way we keep the markets interesting and varied for market goers and give our stallholders every opportunity to benefit.
It's an outdoor market so we're at the mercy of the weather gods. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be cancelled. In this case, we'll let you know by the Friday afternoon. You will be reimbursed for your site fee should AlburyCity cancel.
If for some unforeseen reason, you can't make it to the market - please let us know as early as you can. This way we can reallocate your site to someone else and we'll be able to keep the market nice and tidy – without any gaps.
Refunds will only be given in the case of advance notice. To be eligible for a refund, notice of your cancellation must be given to AlburyCity Events prior to the Wednesday of the market. You will not be entitled to any refund if notice is given during the week of the market (Thursday - Sunday).
Stallholder site fees
Approved stallholders will receive an invoice from AlburyCity in the mail. Site fees must be paid in full prior to the market, by 17 April 2023, or risk having sites released to other stallholders. Stallholders will not be able to commence bump in without full payment being received by event organisers.
Stallholder site fees per market are as follows:
- Single site, 3m x 3m - $100.00 plus. GST per market (includes fully enclosed 3x3m marquee from Barlens Hire, trestle table and cloth)
- Please note you cannot bring your own structure.
Council offers the following ways to pay your invoice.
In Person – Through our Customer Service Centre located at 553 Kiewa Street Albury, Office hours 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Online – Through our payment portal at www.alburycity.nsw.gov.au Visa and MasterCard payments only. No Credit Card processing fees apply for this payment method.
Mail – Send the lower portion of your invoice with your cheque or money order to PO Box 323 Albury NSW 2640
Direct Debit – Contact AlburyCity or visit www.alburycity.nsw.gov.au to obtain a direct debit form
BPay – details provided on invoice
Public Liability cover
Public liability cover (minimum of $20,000,000) is required for stallholders who sell or provide products that can be eaten, ingested or applied.
Sustainability in action guidelines
AlburyCity Events aim is to minimise our impact on the planet. View these guidelines on how you can contribute to our vision for all Riverside Vibes activation:
Market stallholders and exhibitors
- Stallholders must abide by AlburyCitys Single Use Plastic Policy
- Use packaging which is reusable, has recycled content, or is recyclable
- Sort your waste for recycling (no provision is made for stallholder waste on-site, all waste generated from your site is to be taken off-site for appropriate sorting)
- Use renewable energy to create your products e.g. solar panels or green power
- Don’t display or give away balloons
- Accept BYO cups from customers, you may even like to offer a small discount to encourage this behaviour and pass on the saving
- Don’t sell bottled water, free water is available at the venue
- Provide paper straws, if required
- Minimise packaging of your products
- Purchase packaging with recycled content
- Use local produce wherever practical
- When preparing your food, collect and compost the scraps
- If you offer compostable/biodegradable cups, cutlery and plates – consider providing a receptacle and collect these items to enable them to be composted
Applications are open and close on Monday 27 March 2023 (unless site filled earlier)
You will receive an email to confirm the status of your application no later than the April 2023.
Stallholder applications are assessed against the selection criteria and are approved at the discretion of AlburyCity. No preference is given to past stallholder attendance or the submission date of your application.
Please ensure when completing your application form, that any images / photographs submitted are no larger than 1MB per image. Alternatively, you can e-mail images separately to email@example.com, remember to reference your business name so they can be linked to your application.
For more information about Riverside Vibes Albury, please contact our Events Team on 02 6023 8771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org