The following online safety tools and resources are available for parents, caregivers, children and young people.
- ThinkUKnow – a national program providing online child safety information in schools and organisations to parents, carers, teachers and students from the first year of school to Year 12.
- The eSafety Commissioner’s eSafety guide - learn about the latest games, apps and social media, including how to protect your information and report inappropriate content.
- Online safety basics – three key strategies to help your children safely navigate their digital world and avoid harmful online experiences.
- Office of the Children’s Guardian’s Online Safety guide - tips on how to keep children and young people safe online.
- Online safety picture book and song – encourages young children to ask for help when they are using digital devices, to keep them safer online.
- The Raising Children Network is an Australian parenting website and includes parenting guides and tools on: