Site Search

How do I report a child safe/protection concern that involves an AlburyCity Councillor, employee, contractor or volunteer?

Phone Call 02 6023 8111 between 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday and ask to speak with AlburyCity's Designated Child Complaints Officer.
Email TBC
Mail Write to our team:
Child Safe Delegate
553 Kiewa St
Albury, NSW 2640
In person Organise a meeting with our Designated Child Complaints Officer by contacting us using one of the methods listed above to request a meeting.