Floral Design Competition Terms and Conditions
Version 0, Revision 2 - Last edited Friday 22 April 2022
- Entry is free & each entry will receive 1 x 2-day pass to Gardenesque
- Competition is open to Australian-based florists and floral designers, entrants in this category must hold official qualifications or current employment as a florist to be accepted.
- Entrants can submit a floral arrangement of their choice.
- Artificial flowers may be used to an absolute minimum.
- Arrangements must be available for display and judging across the two-day festival.
- Entrants will have a space of 75 cm x 75 cm to present their works (works will be able to be viewed from all angles).
- Entrants must be available to setup their own displays for the exhibition, on Saturday 9 October (event day) between 7:00 am and 9.00 am.
- Entrants must dismantle and remove their pieces no later than Monday 11 October by 5:00 pm or risk having their work disposed of.
- Entrants must maintain their own pieces throughout the festival.
- Prize offering for the winner of is a 2AY Advertising package worth $5,000.
- Judging is based on viewer’s choice, with every festival attendee given the opportunity to vote, with a coupon inserted in the festival guide, given on entry.
- Winners of the two main categories will be announced at the event on Sunday morning (times TBC) across both categories, the entrants with the greatest number of votes collected from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Saturday, will be announced as the winners.