Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Version 0, Revision 2 - Last edited Tuesday 3 May 2022
Gardenesque - Saturday 8 & Sunday 9 October 2022
- By providing your email address you are agreeing to receive information regarding the event electronically.
- Stallholders must be aged 18 years and over.
- Site fees must be paid in full by the nominated date confirmed on your invoice, failure to do so will impact your ability to attend AlburyCity events in future.
- Exhibitor site fee refunds due to inability to attend the event will only be available if the applicant has provided notice to AlburyCity Events by Monday 3 October 2022. If COVID related, appropriate proof must be provided to receive a full site fee refund.
- If the event is cancelled by AlburyCity, a full refund will be issued to the exhibitor applicant.
- Only products and services approved by AlburyCity are permitted for sale and display.
- AlburyCity approval is required for the addition of new product and service lines.
- Sites are not to be sub-let by exhibitors.
- Joint exhibitors are permitted subject to approval by AlburyCity.
- Public liability cover (minimum of $20,000,000) is required by all exhibitors.
- Exhibitors are to be in attendance at their allocated site and operational during event times (10.00am to 4pm on Saturday and 10am to 3pm on Sunday).
- Exhibitors are advised that, prior to any structures being built/erected, approval is to be granted by AlburyCity.
- Exhibitors must ensure that all stall equipment including structures, umbrellas, clothes racks and stock is adequately secured to prevent injury.
- Exhibitors must confine their goods within the boundaries of their sites and no merchandise or signage is to protrude onto the footways or public areas.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own cash security.
- No camping is permitted; marquees provided can be secured and security will be on site to monitor the venue over night.
- Sites shall be left clean by exhibitors with all waste generated to be taken and disposed of off-site.
- Spruiking and amplified noise is not permitted.
- Vehicle entering the site must obey the speed limit – 5km.
- Vehicles are not permitted on-site during event times, unless permitted by AlburyCity.
- No provision is made for the parking of vendor vehicles.
- For powered sites, leads and appliances must be current test and tagged by a certified provider (call out fees will apply if your equipment is at fault and is the cause of a power failure).
- The Albury Botanic Gardens have various access limitations on site, please ensure you provide accurate details on vehicles and trailer dimensions required prior to event bump in; failure to detail this information may present difficulties on the day and as a result, prevent you accessing the site.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any COVID compliance that may apply on the day, this includes social distancing and hygiene practices in and around your site.