An On-site Sewage Management System (OSSM) refers to a wastewater system situated within a property's boundary that treats the wastewater generated from the property, and is not serviced by Council's sewerage infrastructure.
Further information on OSSM Systems can be found on the proceeding pages:
- What is an onsite sewage management system?
- Types of onsite sewage management system
- Authorised AWTS Servicing Agents
- How to apply
- Approvals program
- Assessment of Risk and Inspection Frequency
- Environmental health complaints and concerns about OSSM systems
- Albury City Onsite Sewage Management Plan and Fact Sheets
If you require further information or assistance, please Contact Us.