Our School Holiday Program is a great way for active children to spend the school holidays. The program involves a range of sports and games, and can include basketball, badminton, soccer, Oz-Tag, t-ball and more. The program is designed for children aged 5 - 12 years. Morning tea, lunch and drinks are provided.
|Dates||Please contact the Lauren Jackson Sports Centre for more information for future program dates on 6043 5810|
|Time||9:15 am - 2:00 pm each day|
|Ages||5 - 12 years|
$43.90 per day – first child*|
$41.80 per day – subsequent children*
Changes due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Programs will be offered over two days and children can be booked in for one or two days inclusive.
- The programs run from 9:15 am to 2:00 pm each day. Parents PLEASE Do not drop off your child any earlier than 9:00 am – doors will open at 9:00 am for daily sign in.
- If children are sick they are not to attend under any circumstances – a refund will be provided.
- Children are not to bring any balls or equipment to the facility.
- Sports and games include basketball, badminton, indoor soccer, polo hockey and small group games.
- Morning tea, lunch and drinks are provided. All food will be provided in individual packaging for participants.
How do I register?
Simply download and complete the registration form and return to the sports centre.
- Bookings are essential and fees must be paid at the time of booking.
- Morning tea, lunch and a drink are provided.
- Children should wear comfortable sports clothes and runners (no thongs, dresses or skirts please). All items must have your child’s name on them.
- If your child is unwell and unable to participate in activities, they cannot be accepted into the program on that day. This is important to ensure the health of other participants and staff is not compromised.
- Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated, including bullying, rough play, offensive language and unwillingness to follow instructions. Should such behaviour occur staff will implement a warning system. If the behaviour continues, the child’s parent/guardian will be contacted for the child to be collected.