The Lauren Jackson Sports Centre is available for hire by the general public as well as schools, community and sporting groups, corporate and event clients.
It is however subject to availability and agreement of the Conditions of Hire.
One-off and regular bookings are welcome. Complete the Event Booking Form below or contact us to discuss your requirements or for a quotation.
Off peak (9am - 3pm Monday to Saturday)
- Single casual users - $2 juniors (u/18) and $3 seniors.
- Single court hire for teams and groups is $38 per hour.
Peak rates (3pm - 8pm Monday to Friday)
- Single casual users - $4 juniors (u/18) and $5 seniors.
- Single court hire for teams and groups is $51 per hour.
Our facilities include;
- Versatile and flexible space allowing for a change in standard configuration to cater for a range of sports and non-sporting events
- Show court with tiered grandstand for 344 spectators (including 9 corporate boxes)
- Additional mobile seating to create a total seating capacity of over 1,000
- Public address system
- Electronic scoreboard on all courts
- Three meeting rooms
- Ample onsite parking
- Kiosk facilities
- Free WiFi
The centre has hosted many regional, state and national championship events as well as functions for sports, schools and the corporate sector.
Layout and dimensions
The layout of the venue lends itself to a range of sports and activities.
From the basic to the elaborate, we can accommodate nearly any request.
Sports hall specifications
The sports centre measures 110m x 32m and is separated into two sections by a permanent seating bank.
|Sport||Number of Courts||Dimensions per Court||Notes|
|Badminton||16||6.1m x 13.4m||A further four courts can be added to Court 2 for tournaments|
|Basketball||5||15.1m x 27.1m||Includes shourt court - refer below|
|Futsal||5||15.1m x 30.5m||Uses netball goal circle and mobile goals|
|Netball||5||15.1m x 30.5m|
|Volleyball||5||9m x 18m|
Show court specifications
The show court features:
- seating for over 1,000 people
- 10 corporate boxes (accommodating eight people per box)
- lighting capacity from 800 lux up to 1,800 lux (including TV camera lighting)
- a mobile PA system that can be used for game announcements and playing CDs, and by roving MCs for home leisure and trade shows, including a headpiece for instructional purposes.
Looking to book a court at the Lauren Jackson Sports Centre? Download our weekly timetable to check availability.
Please note: Free to hire space will change week to week for events and other hired arrangements, so please contact the Sports Centre to enquire about accessing court space.