COVID Safe Information
Albury Botanic Gardens, Wodonga Place Albury
Venue capacity is capped between 500 and 800 patrons depending on restrictions at the time and as per the direction of the COVID Safety Officer on site managing the event.
No pre-tickets available. Patrons will be served on a first to arrive, first in basis until the venue is at full capacity, as per the gathering limitations determined and set on the day.
Terms and Conditions
- Information relating to COVID-19 is available on the NSW Government website
- Installing and running the COVID-Safe App is recommended for people attending all public events, and we strongly urge our patrons to do so. The app is available here
- QR Code or manual registration is required for all patrons attending the event:
- Full name and a contact number must be provided for each patron attending the event, for the purposes of contact tracing
- This information will be held for 28 days after the event and will not be used for marketing purposes or shared with any other third party other than authorized Government health or other authorities, and only as required in the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 contact at the event.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry if contact details are not provided
- The patron confirms that in the past 14 days they have not:
- returned from overseas
- have not travelled to any of the ‘hotspots’ advised by government and the Department of Health.
- If you feel unwell, you must stay home and not attend the event
- The patron confirms that they are familiar with the symptoms of COVID-19 and they have been free of all symptoms for 14 days prior to the event
- The patron confirms they have not been in contact with anyone displaying the symptoms of, awaiting testing results, or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event
- Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate and the event falls within the isolation period.
- Patrons will notify AlburyCity Council of the event immediately if they develop any symptoms of or are diagnosed with COVID-19 within the 14 days of attending the concert by calling 02 6023 8111.
- No seating will be available at the event, BYO seating is permitted
- Food and beverage outlets will be available at the event, BYO snacks including alcohol is permitted
- Social distancing will be in place and monitored during the event; AlburyCity reserves the right to manage this space accordingly, anyone not complying may be asked to leave the event zone
- Public amenities will be available during the performance for patron use
- Masks are recommended
- The event organisers may cancel the event at any time and without notice if it determines that the event should not proceed for reasons of public safety, including due to risks associated with COVID-19 or instructed by the NSW Public Health department.
Disclaimer and exclusion: All patrons enter the venue and attends the event at their own risk and will not make any claim or take any action against the venue in respect of any injury or damage they may suffer arising out of the patron contracting COVID-19 or the consequences of any actual or suspected contact with a person with COVID-19.
Warning: adhering to social distancing guidelines is the responsibility of each individual.
Patrons not adhering to the guidelines, including providing false information are in breach of the directions issued by the Chief Health Officer for which penalties may apply.