Les O'Brien Athletics Precinct
The Les O'Brien Athletics Precinct is located in Cadell Street, Albury.
It is used by up to 30,000 people a year and hosts more than 60 school and regional sports carnivals.
These facilities are available for public hire.
- an eight-lane 400m track, also suitable for steeplechase events
- a 10-lane main straight with full extensions
- combined long jump and triple jump facility with multiple take-off points and pits at both ends
- adequate space for other field events, including discus, javelin, shotputand pole vault
- kiosk facilities
- amenities block with showers
- athlete warm-up area
- administration building
- disability access
The facilities are available for hire. For booking enquiries and information on how to purchase access visit swipe cards for individual and group access, please contact the Lauren Jackson Sports Centre between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Swipe cards are unavailable for purchase on weekends.
- Swipe Card - $20.00
- Access Visit Cards:
- 5 visits - $22.00
- 10 visits - $38.50
- 25 visits - $69.50
- 50 visits - $96.00
- 100 visits -$160.00
Casual hire for non-athletics groups
- Hourly rate up to 15 participants - $42.00
- Hourly rate up to 30 participants - $63.50
- Hourly rate more than 30 participants -$74.00
The electronic timing system is available for hire from the Albury Little Athletics Centre.
Bookings and further information: Albury Little Athletics Centre - email email@example.com. Cost: $320.00 hire fee ($170.00 hire and $150.00 operator).
Conditions of Hire
Please ensure you have read the conditions of hire before making your booking