Retro Youth Management Committee
We meet weekly on Thursdays from 4pm – 5pm at Retro Lane Café.
The Retro Youth Management Committee is made up of young people, aged 14-24, who wish to have a say and get involved in what happens at Retro Lane Café and for young people in general across Albury.
We work together to:
- plan Retro’s gig roster
- brainstorm ideas and help run holiday programs
- address issues like youth mental health, unemployment, isolation and bullying
- come up with ways for young people to feel like an important part of Albury’s culture
It’s a great way to have fun, develop skills and meet other young people who wish to make a difference in Albury.
For more information:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Youth Programs Coordinator on (02) 6023 8393.