To keep the wetlands wildlife safe and undisturbed, we ask visitors to stay on the marked trails and follow the guidelines signposted.
- Do not bring pets or bicycles onto the wetland walking trails.
- Be careful and quiet so as not to disturb birds and other wildlife
- Do not feed the birds or animals
- Wear suitable footwear at all times, particularly in warmer months
- Be sun smart
- Do not bring pets or bicycles onto the wetlands
- Bring water bottles (there are no drink/water stations on the walking trails)
- Observe all signage
Before visiting, it's a good idea to consider the weather conditions. A hat/raincoat/sunscreen may be necessary.