Location - David Street
Suburb - South Albury
Description - A local park with a small set of play equipment adjacent to Browns Lagoon. The park also has the South Albury Hall and Albury Occasional Care facility.
History - The park is named in recognition of the Fromholtz Family. The plaque at the site specifically recognises L.H. Fromholtz - for his untiring and stirling work as secretary from 1940 to 1971. The plaque was erected by the South Albury Progress Association and South Albury Youth Club in 1972
Planned improvements - No further improvements are planned for this Park at this time.