Places to go
- Libraries and Museum
Sports and Leisure
Parks, Playgrounds and Reserves
We host regular storytime sessions and special one-off programs for pre-schoolers throughout the year. Upcoming programs will be listed when scheduled. Sign up for the Libraries e-news to hear of new programs as announced.
It’s never too early to start enjoying books and stories. Bring your little ones along for songs, rhymes and all the fun of a great story. Programs do not run during the NSW School holidays.
- Preschool Storytime for 3-5 year olds is on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10.30am – 11.30am.
- Tiny Tots Storytime is for the under 3 year olds and is on Wednesdays, 10.30am – 11.00am.
- Preschool Story Time is for 3-5 year olds on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10.30am - 11.00am.
- Toddler Time is for children aged 1-3 years and is held every Friday, 10.30am – 11.00am.
- Baby Bounce for babies up to 12 months is on the second & fourth Tuesday of the month, 10.30am – 11.00am.