Event Programming & Facilitation
AlburyCity's dedicated Events Team can provide facilitation, guidance and support throughout the event planning and preparation process. The Team works in collaboration with organisers to ensure events are conducted successfully and safely, with a minimum of red tape.
Council supports corporate groups, community groups and individuals plan events, by providing information, advice and access to a range of resources and services, including:
- Information on how to book a park or reserve
- Event guidance to host your own activities, including assistance with temporary road closures, council approvals, risk plans, food safety and waste management
- Recommendations on key suppliers and service providers
- Introductions to local agencies and community organisations
- Bid preparation for hosts
- Support with either cash, or in-kind event support
- Free event listing on
Event Permit Application
If you would like to hold an event in a park or open space within Albury, please complete our online Event Permit Application form and a member of the our Events Team will contact you. Alternatively, please contact the Events Team on 02 6023 8111.