Eastern Circuit Park and Playground Upgrades
Funding has been successful through NSW Government grant program, Everyone Can Play, to undertake improvements to Eastern Circuit Playground. The $90,000 allocation combined with AlburyCity funding of $150,000 will see the project commence in September 2019.
A master plan for the park was developed after a park party where surrounding residents had an opportunity to have input in the park landscape plan. The works to be undertaken as part of this project include:
- Relocation and upgrade of play equipment to the front of the park including an all access basket swing
- Installation of shade over the paly area
- Improve pathways through the park
- Inclusion of skate/scooter elements
- Irrigated "kick about" area
- Tree planting
- Additional seating and wheelchair friendly picnic tables
The project is scheduled to completed in November 2019
Park Landscape Plan. View larger plan
13 September 2019
Stage one tree planting is complete around the kick about area. The play area and concreting is scheduled to commence soon.
Park current conditions - June 2019