Draft Monument Hill Master Plan
The community provided Council with some great ideas and improvements which will be considered as part of the master planning process.
Draft Monument Hill Master Plan - Have a Say
Why did we consult?
We are developing a master plan for one of Albury’s well known locations. Prior to commencing the design process we wanted community input into the plan. To assist in seeking this input we provided background information to the site, the issues at the site which we intend to address, the site constraints and proposed landscape themes. Questions relating to the site were developed which will assist us in developing the master plan.
What did we find out?
We received 57 submissions, (41 online and 16 from the RSL meeting).
You can review the results of the consultation here. Generally the comments received supported the direction we are taking for the master plan. The community also identified some improvements which will be considered as part of the master planning process.
What did we do with the feedback?
All feedback has been summarized and will be used to develop the draft Monument Hill Master Plan.
What happens now?
The following steps will be undertaken:
1. Development of draft Monument Hill Master Plan
2. Present the draft Monument Hill Master Plan to Council for consideration
3. Following Council endorsement the draft Monument Hill Master Plan will be placed on public exhibition for a minimum of 28 days
4. Review submissions received through the public exhibition process and amend plan as required
5. Final Monument Hill Master Plan will be presented to council for consideration