Waste and recycling
Water supply and management
Albury Floodplain Management
Biodiversity and Vegetation Management
Compliance and Rangers
The Protection of the Environment Legislation Amendment Act 2011 requires councils to make pollution monitoring data publicly available.
Pollution monitoring reports
The following reports contain pollution monitoring data on the sewage treatment plants under our care. For each plant, we conduct specific mandatory tests for pollutants in the sewerage system.
- Lake Hume Sewerage STW Monitoring – EPA Licence 437
- Water Filtration Plant – EPA Licence 5411
- Sewerage Point 1 – Kremur Street – EPA Licence 231
- Sewerage Point 2 – Waterview – EPA Licence 231
- Sewerage Point 3 – Flow Distribution Lagoon – EPA Licence 231
- PIRM Plan – Water Filtration Plant – EPA Licence 5411
- PIRM Plan – Hume Weir – EPA Licence 437
- PIRM Plan – Albury – EPA Licence 231
- Pollution Incident Response Management Plan – Albury Waste Management Centre EPA Licence 6017
- Ground Water Monitoring – Albury Waste Management Centre EPA Licence 6017
Report sewer overflows and pollution incidents
To report a sewer overflow or pollution incident, please contact us on 02 6023 8111 during business hours or 1300 133 391 after hours.