Waste and recycling
Water supply and management
Albury Floodplain Management
Biodiversity and Vegetation Management
Compliance and Rangers
Save energy – reduce costs
The NSW Government is offering over $16 million in funding to help manufacturing businesses save energy and money.
There are 3 funding types available :
- upgrade energy monitoring systems
- replace or retrofit old, inefficient equipment
- install new energy efficient equipment
- improve manufacturing processes.
If you’re successful, you’ll get up to $120,000 in matched funding per site, to implement project/s that saves gas or electricity. Applications close 30 June 2019.
Additional information is available here
Energy efficient webinars
The NSW Government has a range of free interactive webinars on a range of topics where you could learn to save your business thousands.
Each session runs for 30 minutes and is facilitated by an independent energy efficiency expert, Nick Palousis. Topics include:
- Metering and monitoring – a power couple (view recording)
- Procurement of energy smart assets (10 April 2019)
- Heat of the moment – process heating and boiler efficiency (1st May 2019)
- Take the pressure down – savings tips on compressed air (5th June 2019)
- Shining a light on solar and batteries; assess what’s right for your business
- Commercial refrigeration - keeping your costs cool
- Energy Productivity - the new buzz in smart business
- Heating and Air conditioning – reduce your costs
- Climate change and your small business – what next?
Click here to view sessions.
Energy-saving assistance programs for businesses
- energy efficiency training
- energy efficiency reports and toolkits
- support for energy efficiency projects.