Activities on Footpaths & Roads

As part of our Activities on Footpaths & Roads Policy, you or your business will need special approval for a range of activities and installations in public streets and outdoor areas.

What do I need approval for?

Click on each listed item for a fact sheet with more details.

How do I get approval?

To apply for approval, complete the relevant application form and lodge it at our Customer Service Centre (Kiewa Street or Lavington Library).

For some activities you will also need a development consent and/or a parking permit. Before you apply for approval, contact us ( (02 6023 8111) first to check what you need and make sure you have all the right information.