By entering the Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Promotion is being run by Albury City Council, ABN 92 965 474 349, 553 Kiewa Street, Albury NSW 2640.
2. Information about how to participate and details of the prize offered will be published on Council's website: https://www.alburycity.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/get-your-covid-19-vaccination
3. The Promotion period will run for six weeks, from 29 September until 31 October 2021.
4. To enter the promotion you must:
5. To be eligible for the Promotion, a valid entry must be received between 12.00am Wednesday September and 11.59 pm Sunday 31 October.
6. Entrants are permitted to have received one or both of their COVID-19 vaccinations before the commencement of the Promotion period, however, any entries submitted outside the promotion period will be deemed ineligible.
7. The Promotion includes 6 Weekly prizes of a shopping voucher valued at $100. The shopping voucher will be for Albury. Total prize value of this promotion to $600.
8. The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by each the contributing businesses.
9.Only Australian residents can enter the Promotion. Entrants do not need to live in New South Wales, nor do they need to receive their vaccination in New South Wales. However, all entrants must follow the steps in clause 4 to enter the Promotion, and the shopping vouchers for the prize must be redeemed within the municipality of the Albury City.
10. If an entrant is under 18 years of age, they must get approval from their parent/guardian before they enter and if they will be under 18 years of age on the date a prize is awarded, it will be awarded to their parent/guardian. By approving the entrant's participation or by accepting any prize on the entrant's behalf, the entrant's parent/guardian accepts these conditions.
11. Australian residents who are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine during the Promotion period may still enter the Promotion, provided they meet the criteria in clause 4 (excluding 4.1.1, 4.1.2, and 4.1.3), and enter in the spirit of the Promotion, which is to promote the overall benefits to the community of a high vaccination uptake.
12. There is a limit of one entry per entrant per day. Multiple entries submitted from an entrant must be a new entry, with new content, each time.
13. Individuals who are employees of, or are contracted to work for, the Promoter, as well as their immediate family members, are ineligible to enter.
14. All winners must meet the eligibility criteria as stated in clauses 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
15. Winners will be selected and notified by AlburyCity. All entries will be judged on creativity, literary merit, originality, entertainment value and suitability or as otherwise specified. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights, and please be mindful not to include other individuals in the photograph or video. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners will receive a direct message via the AlburyCity Instagram account. Winners will be notified weekly, with weekly winners notified by 6pm on the Monday following the previous week. A maximum of one shopping voucher prize will be awarded to individual entrants.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners before awarding prizes and if the Promoter determines that winner/s are ineligible, this will automatically forfeit the prize/s and a new winner/s may be selected.
18. If a winner does not claim their prize within 10 business days after being notified (refer to Clause 16), the prize will be forfeited and a new winner may be chosen or drawn.
19. Winning entries may be used to promote the Promotion on AlburyCity social media accounts.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time and to cancel the Promotion without further recourse to the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant or third party, including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss, as a result of entering or participating in the Promotion including cancelling the Promotion, or in connection with the redemption or use of any prize.
22. Any personal information collected by Council for the purposes of this Promotion will be treated in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries and will determine if an entry is eligible at its absolute discretion with no legal liability.
24. The Promoter may change the package prize at its absolute discretion for a prize of approximate equal or greater retail value with no legal liability.
AlburyCity is committed to protecting your privacy. All entries in the AlburyCity Lets Do This Instagram Promotion (the Promotion) will be assessed by AlburyCity in order to determine the promotion winners. Winners will receive a direct message via the AlburyCity Instagram account in order to collect their prize. Winning entries, including the personal information contained within them, may be published on AlburyCity social media accounts for the purpose of promoting the Promotion. If you do not want your entry to appear on the AlburyCity social media accounts please advise AlburyCity immediately upon being advised that you are a winning entrant. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other external party without your consent, unless required or authorised by law. If you wish to alter any of the personal information you have supplied to AlburyCity, please call 02 6023 8111.