Residential ratepayers who have had an income reduction of 30% in the six month period from 1 July 2021 – 31 December 2021, as a direct result of COVID-19.
Financial Assistance Available
- Up to 50% of total rates payable for period from 1 July 2021 to 31 December 2021
- Credited to the ratepayer’s account for each property (not refundable or transferrable)
- Applicable only to residential ordinary rates
How to Apply
- Statutory Declaration required to be signed by the owner and witnessed by a justice of the peace
- Detail how the COVID-19 pandemic has directly impacted the property owner’s earning capacity and relief being requested
- Detail employer name and contact information including their ABN
- Submit to us in person or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application time frame
- Applications will be accepted from 1 December 2021
- Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis
- Applicants will be notified of assessment outcome via email/letter
Need more information?
If you have any questions, please contact us on 02 6023 8111 or email email@example.com.