Complete our expression of interest (EOI) form to be connected to a choice of qualified educators in your area.
What happens next
- Once we have received your EOI form, we will contact you within 3 working days with further information.
- We aim to provide you with a choice of three educators who can meet your care requirements.
- You can contact the educators and arrange a suitable time to meet them in their homes.
Enrolment form and family agreement
Once your educator has been confirmed, you must complete the Enrolment Form and accept our terms and conditions outlined in the Family Agreement.
What you must provide
As part of the enrolment process, you will need to provide details about:
- your child and family
- any allergies or medical conditions
- any additional needs your child has
- who to contact in case of emergency
- evidence of your child's immunisation status
Before your child can begin family day care, you must provide evidence that their immunisations are up-to-date for their age.
To do this, you must provide an Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register. You can download your child's Immunisation History Statement using your myGov account.
Or, you can request an Immunisation History Statement by contacting the Australian Information Register enquiries line on 1800 653 809.
Immunisation documents we cannot accept
Documents we cannot accept include:
- your child’s Health Record (blue book) or Health & Development Record (green book)
- overseas immunisation documents
- homeopathic immunisation documents
- statutory declarations
- conscientious objection and vaccination objection on non-medical grounds
If you cannot obtain the required documents
If you cannot obtain the vaccinations or documents required, please contact us.
If your child has a medical condition such as asthma, anaphylaxis, diabetes, allergy or any other condition, we need to know.
At Albury Family Day Care we take a number of steps to ensure that your child's medical needs are met and managed to the highest standards.
We have policies and procedures in place to assist staff and educators to care safely for your child.
You can find more information in our Dealing with medical conditions - Including severe allergy and anaphylaxis, asthma and diabetes policy document.
During the enrolment process you will need to provide us with information regarding your child's medical condition.
This information is captured on a Medical Plan for a Medical Condition that you will need to complete. Depending on your child's medical condition you may need to complete the following forms as well.
- ASCIA Action Plan for Anaphylaxis
- ASCIA Action Plan for Allergic Reactions
- Asthma Care Plan
- Written plan from Doctor or Specialist
Your child's medical condition will be discussed in more detail at the enrolment interview, with a communication and management plan being completed at this time. The educator will also receive a copy of this information.
If your child develops a medical condition after they have commenced care at Albury Family Day Care, you will be required to contact the Coordination Unit and speak to the staff member responsible for the management of medical conditions, to have your child's information updated.
If you need more information please contact our team
Monday - Friday
8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Phone: 02 6043 5830
Visit us: 1132 Burrows Road, Lavington NSW 2640