Immunisation from an early age is strongly recommended for all Australian children. Having your child immunised helps protect them against the most serious childhood infections, some of which may be life-threatening.
Routine childhood immunisations protect your child against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough (pertussis) polio, pneumococcal disease, meningococcal C disease, hepatitis B, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), rotavirus, chickenpox, measles, mumps and rubella (German measles).
To make sure your child has the best protection against the above diseases, please visit your Childhood Immunisation Provider.
Request for vaccination records
To request a copy of vaccination records for students vaccinated in High School under the NSW school-based Adolescent Vaccination Program please contact Albury Public Health on 1300 066 055.
AlburyCity does hold limited historical student records for this program, however all enquiries should be directed to Albury Public Health in the first instance. In relation to vaccination records for early childhood for children under 7 years of age please contact the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) on 1800 653 809 and request a copy of an Immunisation History Statement.
Following enquiries made with Albury Public Health and/or ACIR, should you require further information from AlburyCity on vaccination records please complete our Request for Vaccination Records form.
- Please scan and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand deliver form to AlburyCity's Customer Service Centre marked "Attention: Public Information Officer"
- Mail to the Public Information Officer - AlburyCity, PO Box 323, Albury NSW 2640
Where can I learn more
There is a wealth of information available for parents to read and access.
- Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR)
- National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS)
- School Based HPV Program – information for students, parents and schools
- Immunise Australia
- NSW Ministry of Health. Here you'll be able to access information about:
- School Program for Adolescents
- Save the Date to Vaccinate
- Enrolling children in Childcare and Primary School
- Adult Immunisation