Housing and accommodation services
The main point of contact for housing-related assistance is YES Unlimited at 562 Macauley Street, Albury.
02 6058 6200 or 1800 885 355
Services that are offered by YES Unlimited include:
- Accommodation and Homelessness Services
- Therapeutic Services
- Specialist Centrelink Advice
- Tenants Advice
- Community Legal Service
- Youth and Women's Refuges
- The Hive
If YES Unlimited is unable to provide assistance they will refer you to a service that can.
Contact YES Unlimited. Freecall T: 1800 885 355
Are you homeless or think you will become homeless in Albury or its surrounding areas?
Contact YES Unlimited 1800 885 355 and they can assist to:
- Meet your immediate needs and work towards your long term goals
- Prevent you from becoming homeless
- Access crisis accommodation
- Find safe, stable and secure accommodation
- Ask Izzy is a free, anonymous and location-based online directory that will help find food, shelter, health and other critical support services for people who are experiencing homelessness in the community.