Our dedicated Events Team works in collaboration with organisers to ensure events are conducted successfully and safely, with a minimum of red tape.
Council supports corporate groups, community groups and individuals plan events, by providing information, advice and access to a range of resources and services, including:
- Information on how to book a park or reserve
- Event guidance to host your own activities, including assistance with temporary road closures, council approvals, risk plans, food safety and waste management
- Recommendations on key suppliers and service providers
- Introductions to local agencies and community organisations
- Bid preparation for hosts
- Support with either cash, or in-kind event support
- Free event listing on visitalburywodonga.com.au (conditions apply).
Event Permit Application
If you would like to hold an event in a park or open space within Albury complete our Event Permit Application and a member of the our Events Team will be in touch.
Event Support Application
Applications for financial or in-kind support for events are assessed on a range of criteria including community and economic benefit.
An official application form must be completed a minimum six months prior to the event date. All applications for financial or in-kind support require Council Executive approval. Please note, late applications may not be approved.
Please note that this process is separate to our grants and funding. Information on this can be found here
To obtain an application form for financial or in-kind support, please email email@example.com