Activities on Footpaths, Roads and Public Land

What do I need approval for?

How do I get approval?

To apply for approval, complete the relevant application form  and lodge it online or at our Customer Service Centre (Kiewa Street or Lavington Library).

As part of our Activities on Footpaths & Roads Policy, you or your business will need special approval for a range of activities and installations in public streets and outdoor areas.

For some activities you will also need a development consent and/or a parking permit. Before you apply for approval, contact us first to check what you need and make sure you have all the right information.