Activities on Footpaths, Roads and Public Land
What do I need approval for?
- Commercial Activities on Public Land
- Outdoor dining
- Public address
- Public collection of money
- Street advertising
- Skip bins
- Hoists, cranes and scaffoldings.
How do I get approval?
To apply for approval, complete the relevant application form and lodge it online or at our Customer Service Centre (Kiewa Street or Lavington Library).
- Application for Busking, Promotion, Public Address & Public Collection
- Application for Outdoor Dining, Street Vending & Advertising
- Application for Temporary Parking, Hoist, Crane, Lift, Scaffold, Donation & Collection Bin
- Application for Filming
- Expression of Interest for Commercial Activities on Public Land
- Dean Street Banner Guidelines and Application
As part of our Activities on Footpaths & Roads Policy, you or your business will need special approval for a range of activities and installations in public streets and outdoor areas.
For some activities you will also need a development consent and/or a parking permit. Before you apply for approval, contact us first to check what you need and make sure you have all the right information.