Albury Industrial Hub Master Plan
The Albury Industrial Hub Master Plan was prepared by EDAW AECOM and provides an illustrative layout, design controls and development plan for the future development of the Albury Industrial Hub, that maximises the development potential of the land for large scale industrial use, encourages utilisation of the intermodal terminal and supports the attraction of new investment to the city.
Key recommendations of the Albury Industrial Hub Master Plan include:
- creating a range of lot sizes to suit medium to large scale industrial use
- realigning the western end and sealing of Interchange Road
- upgrade Olympic Way (particularly the intersections of Interchange Road and Wagga Road)
- creating a full diamond interchange at Davey Road
- establishing a co-generation plant
- upgrading the capacity of the natural gas supply line
- establishing an intermodal/highway service centre
The Albury Industrial Hub Master Plan (as amended) has been adopted as a formal Appendix to the Draft Albury Development Control Plan 2010.
The Albury Industrial Hub Master Plan is available for download at the following: