If the blockage is inside the boundary of your property, it’s your responsibility to get it cleared. We suggest you call a licensed plumber.

If the blockage relates to the Council sewer main, please contact Customer Service on 02 6023 8111 and a Customer Request will be logged for our Sewer Engineers to attend to the problem.

Last updated: 25 Nov 2015 10:57am