If you're a pensioner and you own a property that you live in, the answer is yes. Simply fill out the Pensioner Concession Application Form

and attach a copy of your Centrelink Pension Card to it. Your application will then be processed by our Revenue Team. This generally takes around 14 days, and an amended rates notice will be sent out to you. Pensioner Concession Application Forms are also available from Customer Service at 553 Kiewa Street, Albury.

Last updated: 22 Dec 2015 10:21am