Ask your solicitor to order a 603 Certificate from Council. This certificate details the rates and water charges outstanding at that point in time. Your solicitor should finalise the sale of your property, and pay out any rates and water charges as part of the settlement process.

Last updated: 22 Dec 2015 9:41am