Albury Airport Car Park Charges
General car park
|0 - 30 minutes||Free|
|30 minutes to 1 hour||$2.50|
|1 hour up to 2 hours||$4.50|
|2 hours up to 3 hours||$5.50|
|3 hours up to 4 hours||$6.50|
|4 hours up to 5 hours||$7.50|
|5 hours up to 6 hours||$8.50|
|6 hours up to 7 hours||$9.50|
|7 hours + (up to midnight each day)||$10.50|
|Weekly (7 days)||$62.00|
|Lost tickets will incur a charge|
Please note that the time charge clock in the general car park clicks over at midnight each day.
Covered security car park
|Per day (or part there of)||$16.00|
|Weekly (7 days)||$95.00|
Cash - at pay stations only
Credit card - at pay stations or exit boom gate
Conditions of entry
- Fees apply to the use of this car park after 30 minutes from entry.
- You enter and use this car park at your own risk.
- AlburyCity is not liable to you or any person with you for:
- injury to you or anybody else;
- damage to, destruction of, theft of or unauthorised delivery of your vehicle or any other vehicle; or
- damage to, destruction of, theft of or delivery of any property including anything in or on your vehicle.
- You agree to indemnify AlburyCity in respect of any claim made against it as a
consequence of, in relation to, or in any way arising from your use of this car park.
- AlburyCity will not be liable to you for delivery of your vehicle to any person who did
not have authority to take your vehicle.
- You agree:
- to produce when requested by us, your parking ticket as proof of payment of the parking fee;
- not to cause any obstruction;
- not to park anywhere designated as a no parking area;
- to comply with all reasonable directions and requests made by authorised officers.