The Albury Wodonga Transport Guide is a comprehensive guide for the community of Albury and Wodonga which also includes cross border anomalies. The guide was collated by the NSW Transport Riverina Murray diversion and launched in Albury on November 2012 at the Transport Mobility Day event.
- The Dyson Group of Companies incorporating Mylon Motorways operate bus services for passengers in Albury, operate school services in both Albury and Wodonga and provide a service between Albury and Wodonga.
- Martins Albury provide bus services in Albury and the surrounding region and operate direct school bus services to many schools in the region.
- The XPT train service from Melbourne to Sydney is provided by Countrylink.
- V/Line provide train/coach services to Melbourne and the surrounding region.
Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme
The Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme (TTSS) provides subsidised travel, allowing approved participants to travel by taxi at half fare, up to a maximum subsidy of $30 per trip. To be eligible, each application is reviewed by Transport for NSW's independent medical assessor. It is important that the applicant's medical practitioner or treating specialist provides enough detail and supporting documentation to allow the severity of your disability or medical condition to be assessed. More information including application form
Visit Albury Airport for flight services and details.
Frail, aged or people with a disability or temporary disability, visit the Kalianna website or phone 02 6041 2299.
For information on Aboriginal Community transport visit Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service
Travel Concessions for Companion Card Holders
· The Companion Card is available for people with profound or lifelong disabilities who require assistance to carry out their daily activities. The card is issued to the person with the disability and can be used on most regulated public transport services to enable an attendant to travel with the holder free of charge. Both NSW and interstate cards are recognised on NSW public transport services.