AlburyCity has world-class learning facilities offering on and off-site services to the community through the combined resources of the LibraryMuseum and Lavington Library.
- Teaching resource: Crossing Place - a story of Albury
- Introductory classes in internet and email - Come and have a free lesson on either 'An introduction to the Internet' or 'Using e-mail' at Lavington Library or the LibraryMuseum. Use of the Internet is free at the LibraryMuseum and we can help you learn to use this intriguing technology.
- Interactive guided tours of building and exhibitions
- School services; training for information/research skills, curriculum-linked education programs, teacher professional development
- Study areas available
Advanced research services
Infozone is the specialised research area where all reference and research materials and technology is focussed. All back issues of the local paper The BorderMail are available. Dedicated research staff will help with information finding. The LibraryMuseum has excellent resources in genealogy so make it your first stop when filling the links in the family tree.
- Library services to housebound borrowers
- Preschool and childcare library visits
- Memorial boxes from Australian War Memorial
- Schools outreach programs; Explore-a-boxes, mobile museum objects
For more information on education services call the LibraryMuseum on 02 6023 8333