Albury Swim Centre
Located in the heart of Albury on the banks of the Murray River in Hovell Tree Park is the Albury Swim Centre. A favourite venue for locals and visitors to cool down on a hot day in one of 3 pools. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the shade, grab some hot chips and a cold drink at the kiosk or throw a sausage on one of the BBQ's.
Families will appreciate the covered toddler pool with lifeguard supervision whilst adults and children of all ages will enjoy the thrilling dash down our waterslide.
With ample free parking and located within easy walking distance to Albury's major retail precinct, a day at the pool offers entertainment for everyone.
- Eight lane 50m heated pool
- Six lane 25m heated pool
- Babies pool with covered area
- BBQ area
- Kiosk serving espresso coffee, sandwiches, hot food, cold drinks and snacks
- Disabled facilities
- Family change rooms
- Swim accessory sales
Opening Hours & Contact
|Address:||Wodonga Place, Albury (Opposite Hovell Tree Park)|
|Swim Centre Season:||Monday 18 September 2017 to Friday 13 April 2018|
|Telephone:||02 6021 3011|
|Opening Hours:||Weekdays from 6.00am|
Saturdays from 7.00am
Sundays from 9.00am
*Closing times may vary - please check upon entry or contact the centre.
Casual Entry Fees
- Concession discount is only available to pensioners and students. Health Care Cards and Senior Cards are not accepted. These cards must be presented on entry or when purchasing a season ticket.
- For season ticket pricing for Albury and Lavington Swim Centres, bookings upcoming events and programs please contact Albury Aquatic Management.