QEII Twilight Markets Stall Holder Information
The QEII Twilight Markets are owned and operated by AlburyCity. We want to make sure that these markets are a vibrant, boutique trading space for our community and visitors. We also want to ensure that surrounding business reap the benefits from the influx of people and look for stall holder goods to ideally compliment the goods and services on offer in retail stores and businesses.
By being a part of these markets you can:
- expose your business to over 6,000 people over six markets
- be a part of a quality boutique market
- raise the profile of your community group or charity
Stall holder criteria
We're looking for stall holders who are:
- Innovative: consideration is given to the need for variety at the markets and the need to support niche industries
- Unique: individuality in product
- Quality: distinguishing characteristics or attributes, design and excellence in craftsmanship
- Food: prepared, fresh or baked foods
- Presentation: visual impact of product presentation and proposed stall layout, encouraging a positive image for the stall holder and the markets
Community groups and charities
We welcome charities and community groups to apply for a stall, free of charge, to raise the profile of the group or charity via the sale of quality products with an appropriate theme related to the organisation.
Interested parties must;
- be an incorporated not-for-profit community service organisation
- benefit the Albury community
- provide goods or a service that meets the stall holder criteria (as listed above).
2017/18 Market dates and times
The markets are held on the second Thursday of the month during daylight savings (October to March), from 5.00pm to 8.00pm:
- Thursday 12 October 2017
- Thursday 9 November 2017
- Thursday 14 December 2017
- Thursday 11 January 2018
- Thursday 8 February 2018
- Thursday 8 March 2018
The markets are held at QEII Square, Dean Street – right in the heart of Albury's CBD. It's a great open space in the hub of Albury's shopping precinct and right next to MAMA - Murray Art Museum Albury.
Set-up is between 3.00pm to 5.00pm on market days. We suggest getting in early so you can present your stall at its best and be less frazzled with the experience.
A fair go for all
We want to give our stall holders a fair go by making sure we limit the number of repeat or similar product lines. This way we keep the markets interesting and varied for market goers and give our stall holders every opportunity to benefit.
It's an outdoor market so we're at the mercy of the weather gods. In the event of inclement weather, the market will be cancelled. In this case, we'll let you know by 10.30am on the day of the market. Don't worry; you want loose your site fee. We'll reimburse you for the full amount should we cancel.
If for some unforeseen reason, you can't make it to the market - please let us know as early as you can. We won't issue you a refund but appreciate you letting us know. This way we can reallocate your site to someone else, so they'll be happy, and we'll be able to keep the market nice and tidy – without any gaps.
Stall holder site fees
Apply and pay for all six markets upfront to receive a discounted price - six markets for the price of five. A saving of $34.00 incl. GST for a single site or $51.00 incl. GST for take-away food vendor site.
- Art/craft/food producers:
- Single site, 3m x 3m - $34.00 incl. GST per market
- Double site, 3m x 6m - $45.00 incl. GST per market
- Take-away food vendors:
- $51.00 incl. GST per market
A limited number of tables, chairs and marquees are available for hire through AlburyCity. Items are available until sold out.
- Trestle table (1.8m x .75m) - $16.50 incl. GST
- Chair - $2.75 incl. GST
- Marquee (3m x 3m) - $34.00 incl. GST
Public Liability cover
Public liability cover (minimum of $20,000,000) is required for stall holders who sell or provide products that can be eaten, ingested or applied.
Stall holder application
Stall holder applications for the 2017/18 season open from 1 August 2017. Applications are assessed against the criteria above and approval is at the discretion of AlburyCity. If successful, we'll send you a Tax Invoice.
Please ensure when completing your application form, that any images / photographs submitted are no larger than 1MB per image.
Get in touch with the AlburyCity Events Team on 02 6023 8761 or firstname.lastname@example.org