Albury Entertainment Centre
- Libraries and Museum
Albury Botanic Gardens
Retro Lane Cafe
Parks, Playgrounds and Reserves
Walking and Cycling Trails
Sports and Leisure
Event Programming & Facilitation
Planning your visit
Enjoy a wide range of learning programs and resources which promote engagement, creativity and hands-on learning experiences for pre-schoolers, primary, secondary and tertiary students. The following information will help you plan your visit.
Bookings and enquiries
- Bookings are essential for all visiting student groups, whether you are choosing a facilitated program by a LibraryMuseum or Lavington Library educator or self-guiding your students through the venues independently.
- Bookings and enquiries: email@example.com
- If your query is in regard to a booking within the next 24 hours, please call (02) 6023 8333 after 10am weekdays.
Programs, resources and suggestions
- Learning and Outreach officers run a number of inquiry based education programs linked to the New South Wales K-10 History syllabus. Programs are student centred, hands on and designed to engage. View programs here.
- View a NSW History K-10 curriculum map that aligns Crossing Place museum exhibits to syllabus content.
- Make a day of it for your students and visit MAMA, the Albury Botanic Gardens, Oddies Creek Adventure Playspace or Wonga Wetlands before or after your visit.
- To keep up to date with upcoming exhibitions, educational programs and teachers' information evenings, sign up to the quarterly Education newsletter.
- To assist you in risk management planning, download our venue and safety information.
- For coaches awaiting student groups at the LibraryMuseum, parking is available at the SS&A Car Park, accessible from Wilson or Swift Streets. Buses can use the loading zone on Swift street to drop students outside the LibraryMuseum first.
- If visiting the LibraryMuseum have your students eat their lunch in QEII Square located at the rear of the building or in the LibraryMuseum should the weather be unsuitable. School lunches are now available for pre-order from Retro Lane Cafe at the rear of the LibraryMuseum.