Places to go
- Libraries and Museum
Sports and Leisure
Parks, Playgrounds and Reserves
Libraries and Museum to you
Home Library Service
- For those unable to visit the library due to age, illness or disability (temporary or permanent). We can deliver books and other library materials to people’s homes on a regular basis.
Call the LibraryMuseum or Lavington Library to arrange
LibraryMuseum Outreach Service for Seniors
We offer outreach to retirement villages and aged-care facilities:
- Selected library collections of up to 150 items are delivered to your organisation and rotated on a regular basis. You might also like to consider setting up a book club.
- Bring your group to the LibraryMuseum or Lavington Library for a guided tour followed by morning tea. We may be able to assist with transport.
- Borrow a Crossing Place box consisting of objects and stories linked to the Crossing Place exhibition. Residents can share their stories and reminisce on days gone by.
- Borrow the Albury & WWI Pop-up exhibition that explores the WWI experiences of Albury residents.
Contact the Learning and Outreach Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the LibraryMuseum.