Albury Entertainment Centre
Albury Regional Art Gallery
- Libraries and Museum
Parks and Playgrounds
Sports and Leisure
Retro Youth Cafe
Your new Lavington Library, located on the ground floor of Northpoint Tower in Griffith Road, is still the library you've always loved, but now offers much more.
In addition to borrowing and browsing all your favourite books, DVDs, CDs, newspapers and magazines, you can now also use the library's one-stop AlburyCity customer service centre.
At the new Lavington Library you can:
- access free wi-fi and 12 state-of the art PCs providing internet and Microsoft Office
- borrow an e-book reader and download free e-books
- research your family history
- visit an exhibition.
Programs and services
Your new Library has more space for programs and services, such as:
- storytelling and creative play
- holiday and after-school programs
- a magical story tree
- hands-on technology and internet awareness sessions
- book clubs and book talks
- exhibition and local history talks
- meeting rooms you can book for your community group.
Customer service centre
At the new AlburyCity customer service centre you can take care of any Council business on the spot.
- Pay your rates
- Register a pet
- Check on your planning application
- Talk to a Building and Planning Inspector (by appointment only)
|9.30am – 5.30pm|
|9.30am – 7.00pm|
|9.30am – 1.00pm|