Albury Entertainment Centre
- Libraries and Museum
Parks and Playgrounds
Walking and cycling trails
Sports and Leisure
Retro Lane Cafe
The Lavington Library is located on the ground floor of Northpoint Tower on Griffith Road and offers all your normal library services. Enjoy a welcoming and friendly environment for study or read a newspaper.
Select from a large range of dvds, audio books, magazines or choose a good read.
The Lavington Library is also an AlburyCity Council Customer Centre where you can pay your rates, register your pet and make council enquiries.
At the Lavington Library you can:
- Access free Wi-Fi and public access PCs providing internet and Microsoft Office
- Print, scan and fax
- Research your family history using Ancestry.com
- Visit an exhibition.
- Justice of the Peace service is available 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm weekdays and 10:00 am to 12 noon Saturday
Click here to view your library record
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
|9.30am – 5.30pm|
|9.30am – 7.00pm|
|9.30am – 1.00pm|
Programs and Services
- Storytime, Toddlertime and Baby Bounce under the story tree
- School Holiday Programs
- Technology Information sessions
- Book clubs and Book Chats
- Meeting room hire
See our 'Whats On' programs and events at the Lavington Library and Albury LibraryMuseum here
AlburyCity Customer Service Centre
The Lavington Library is a customer service centre for the AlburyCity council. You can take care of most of your council business and enquiries including:
- Land and water rates
- Pet registrations
- Waste management collection enquiries
- Other Council enquiries