Places to go
- Libraries and Museum
Sports and Leisure
Parks, Playgrounds and Reserves
We subscribe to a range of reference resources including Australian and International encyclopedias, science and history databases, essay writing and study help guides.
*Databases marked as 'In Library use only' can only be accessed from the computers in the LibraryMuseum and Lavington Library.
- HSC Study Lab – Study better with online lessons that cover Year 11 and Year 12 NSW HSC Physics, Chemistry and Biology syllabus. Dot point and interactive study material is perfect for exam revisions.
- CSU Guide for HSC Students - Charles Sturt University online resource site for HSC students, with online links and study resources for all major HSC subjects and courses
- Australia/New Zealand Points of View Reference Centre – A comprehensive series of essays that present multiple sides of a topical issue, designed to help students write essays, develop debate points and form opinions.
- Britannica Library Edition – The online Encyclopaedia Britannica with hundreds of thousands of articles, biographies, videos, images and web sites.
- Australia/New Zealand Reference Centre – A thriving full-text collection that includes leading Australia/New Zealand and international periodicals, reference books, biographies and over half a million photos, including maps and flags.
- Science Reference Center – Covers biology, chemistry, earth and space science, environmental science, health and medicine, history of science, life science, physics, science and society, science as inquiry, scientists, technology and wildlife.
- MasterFile Complete – Database providing full text articles for magazines, reference books and primary source documents.
- Australian and World History – Educational history and reference site, includes the use of original source documents.
- Academic Search Premier – A leading scholarly database with comprehensive multidisciplinary content and access to acclaimed full-text journals, magazines and other valuable resources.
- History Reference Centre – Features full text for thousands of primary source documents and informational texts.
- Literary Reference Centre Plus – Database of authors and works, including classics and ‘most studied’ lists.
- Access State Library eResources – Access the State Library’s databases, eBooks and other resources.
- Legal Information Access Centre – Legal information
- Consumer Health Complete – Health information
- Drug info @ your library – Drugs information
- GreenFILE – Environmental information
- Ancestory Library Edition – Family history (in-library use only)